Saturday, December 26, 2009

World of Warcraft
The Carana Chronicles
Ark II
Ruler of the Frostmourne
Chapter I
The Keep of Stormwind
It was the Stormwind guards who first saw the ragtag man coming into Stormwind Keep. They would have stopped him until he showed them a letter that he received telling him to come into the keep. Even still, they felt nervous, so they followed him all the way up. One guard told the man that everyone influental was in the war room right now on an emergency call. The man strode in, and King Varian Wrynn looked at him.
"I see you got my letter."
"You sent that letter?" Carana asked.
"Yes I did, but for just a second, lets forget about that. Heres the situation, the Scourge is on the move out of the Dustshallow Marshes as we speak. I need you to go to Theramore as soon as possible, and warn Lady Jaina Proudmoore of this threat. We saved you a boat at the harbor. Good luck."
"I'll get right on it." Said Carana as he walked away to the harbor.

No comments: